I'm A Looner

Wow this is the 40th post in this month, i really surprise to see that i can do that. It's really rare isn't it? Actually i wasn't in such a good mood since i have an argument with my parents, or actually with my mother. It's really hard to get the permission to her. Well i just want to try something new, not to show strength, but to educate me how hard the life is. Everyone said the best teacher is experience. Learning won't be understand just by theory, but we should practice it so we will known the true meaning of it. Yah, maybe people's now is just to afraid letting us try the bitter of the world was. Weird isn't it? Altough that we still can't deny what we believe, so i think i will keep moving. Hehehe next day when i read this post again, maybe i'll just laugh to this day. So, i must still continuing do what i believe. I don't know if this decision was true or not, but there's no other way, isn't it?

Actually i really want to make my parents read "Doa Ayah" that was created by Douglas McArthur. They should read it, but how? Ahhhh my mind stuck just to remember that they won't read that. For all of my life i don't think they really understand what i feel and what i like, and so what? We are human we have a lot of differentness. We can't make the others do what they don't like. So it us, individual human. It is true that we are social creature, but we also was the individual creature in the same time. Weird? Yah that human is. They was the most interesting creature in this world. Human can't be predict, that's way human so interesting. Nobody can't understand you better than you. So you should appreciate yourself, believe what you believe, if you don't then who will? 

Actually i can't ignore if there isn't anyone who listen to me. My greatest fear is being left, maybe it is really simple, but for me it isn't. If there's someone supporting you, you'll more brave to accept the life. Hahha maybe i was really attach to Jung Min's Not Alone Lyrics, that was impressed me so much. There's a lot of person who just believing on us, but its really precious to us. Altough it just one person, but it still give strength to us. Really, because believing isn't an easy things. Human sometimes think the opposite way without noticing that. Believe is one of one of the biggest source of courage.

Well, it just my opinion so what about you? Let's end this talk session, i will continuing the post latter. I was confussing about something, no it wasn't abaout my parents again. Then see you~

0 talks: