Kim Hyung Jun's MBC "Become a Pro-Gamer"

Upsss i think i won't add my spamming for this post hehehe. I see something interesting about our maknae Kim Hyung Joon~ Joonie aishiteru~~ *plak*. Ehm i know i still have Saengie but i love SS501 too. So I love all the member too hahaha ^^. It seems i will separated it into two topics because there is a fresh news from our horse, Park Jung Min about his solo debut in 20 January 2011 later.


And here it is the first and second teaser of pro gammer ^^

Video upload by DHJfan@youtube

Translation, thanks to josephson89@youtube

HyungJun: Hey (to cat), can u see (Tv) ?

the first game i played back then was ah... Of course I"m much better now, you think so too right Joohoon? (not sure what he really named that cat) 

Cat: I don't think so

HyungJun: YOU WANT ME TO GET MAD/ANGRY/GROUND? (throws cat) 

I'm a liscenced pro gamer...PRO GAMER HAHAHAHAH

Now that i have Progamer's license..... what should I do now?

Video upload by 3kimheopark4SS501 @ youtube

Thank you so much~~~ ^^

0 talks: