Trully A Daebak!!

Hahaha at first i don't want to post anything except my hearts feel on latest post. But TripleS give courage to me again~~ Not Alone song's also give me spirit. So little by little my guilty gone kekeke. Not really gone actually, but i think my hearts already feel relax now, thanks :D

So what makes me feel so happy? Yah, actually i was playing around. See if there's anything to fangirling at. I just stuck with my thought, i need something to relax my mind. Then when i playing around in twitter i see that Jungmin was trending!! As i know there isn't any plan to make trending this day. It was yesterday with the tag #501PJMnotalone in 09.00 - 11.00 KST. And we have already done it. So I was really feel surprise when i see Jungmin in worldwide TT, i think all the TS too right? Because after seeing that, every TS keep tweeting his name. I'm pretty sure my computer memory will full of Jung Min's comeback video and KyuSaeng Japan fan meeting that will held tomorrow. I can't deny what i believe and i can't be what i'm not and that's me. A person who like things like this so much ^__^

It's true right? I already told you in an old post that sometimes a group need to do their own project. They need to improve themselves alone. They need to see the true world alone. I'm sure after this solo project SS501 will make a daebak!!!

Ah here is the photo's of that moment

Here's the pict in 09.00 - 11.00 KST

There's 2 trending tag #501PJMnotalone and Jungmin
Here's the pict this afternoon, the trending that we didn't planning at ^^ 



0 talks: