Y.S Live Performance

Finally i go back to my mood, yeahhh! Moodbooster powered on! I've finished my job to make a database of manajemen hutan's 47. Only for the girl actually, but the data from a2 and a1 still not given to me yet. Just do it again on monday and now time to relax for a while.

And guess what? I've found Y.S. live performance again. Ahhhh my netbook's memory will full of him soon! Nyahahaha. Anyway you should see this performance. I really like the stage design, so luxurious, but yes i think the space is so small so it makes the move limit. Emmm but i like his dress and also the glasses! Hahaaha it's fit on him. When he open the eyeglass then stare at camera, AHHHHH! that's really a good fan service hahaha. Just take a look and feel what i feel hahaha.

credit: CrazyCarrot270 @ youtube

0 talks: