Inkigayo Performance -Y.S.-

"If you ain't gonna dance get ya, out the club get ya out the club~"
Out The Club - Y.S.

Outside is raining again. I really like rain, but in other side i didn't want to see the rain. Sometimes Rain makes me happy, but sometimes it makes me feel guilty out of no where. Seems like Y.S. song's rainy heart right? Hehehe I just think that songs really describe my feeling when the rain comes. 

Well I just wake up this afternoon and see my friend text me about Y.S. performance in Inkigayo. Then i get started in front of my netbook to check his performance. And he did it, awesomely! Great job Saengie! I like his move in Out The Club and i like the song too. Once you heard it you'll always sing for it more and more. And for Let It Go i started remembering the lyrics and the coreography. This is so enjoyable. 

I like this performance because he sing for out the club longer than in the music bank. And i really like his outfit for this songs. A shirt, jacket, and jeans i like it! That's not so formal. I like when boy dress casual. It's really good, isn't it? Just shirt and jeans or a northface really casual, but still has a style.

I also like the crowd fanchat, they keep calling Heo Young Saeng, really love it! And for Let It Go performance i really like it!!! When he slip his hand on mic, i can't talk anything unless going into silence with the mouth open and after few seconds i realize what happen and start screaming. Gosh! Why did you do that? Aisssh i really speechless seeing that! When he open the eye glass i could see his gaze. That gaze is the one that he will show when he serious. I could ignore that gaze, because that's his charisma. His eyes really has a charm. I like his eyes, especially when he smile, his eyes like a crescent, right? When he sang the ending part I could feel his strong vocal. Ah i love when he sing like that! His voice could make me fall in love with him again and again. I think he has more confident in this performance. 

Well this is the performance, enjoy it! :)
credit: crazycarrot370 @ youtube


credit: crazycarrot370 @ youtube

0 talks: