Solo Debut Will be Delayed

Before we getting crazy with my own world let me share you the news about my "Aa". Yup, Heo Young Saeng want to start his debut by the end of this April. Unfortunatelly the luck isn't with him. His debut will be delayed because he got injured when having dancing lesson. He fractured his hand at that practice. His doctor said it will took for about 4 weeks bedrest for him. All his comeback schedule and broadcast will be delayed. I was really sorry to hear this, but i will wait for his comeback. Young Saeng aishiteru~~ :*

Let us pray for his health. I really wanted to see his comeback because he is more charming, handsome, compatible, and more in everything! I love his voice, he is the lead vocal after all, but in his solo project he will dance. He will do something that we have never seen before so i really feel anxious for his album. Saengieee ganbatte ne! Makenai de!

Aje gile aje gile edan bro! Aa gayanya ngepoll!!!! >____<

0 talks: