#5yearsTripleS

It has been 5 years since SS501 debuted, it wasin 8 june 2005. And it means it's already 5 years for Triple S too ^^. Altough it's only 1 year for me i really gratefull to know this fandom, a warmth fandom. The poetry before is my biggest thanks to them. I can't give you anything because we separated by sea,but i still can give the word thank you ^^. The trending was start in 7.00 pm WIB or 08.00 pm KST but it still trending for about 3 hours wow~~~ Not only that some others already start it since the morning, include me haha. Love yaa Greenpeas All my love for you!!! okay let me share the moment ^^
the search of #5yearsTripleS reach 2010 ^^






Best tweet ^^
it was from 5pm WIB but i'm sure it's getting bigger ^^ TS power!

it was 2 tag trending in Indonesia wohowww ^^
Okay it's too late in the night should go sleep. hah~ i hope i can wake at this morning ^^ see you

0 talks: