Spamming lagi (II)

This year will end soon~ Whohow!! ^^ So, what do you think about this year There’s something interesting? If it’s for me, I think there is a lot of joyfull and interesting experience. This year I entering one of the best university in my country. I take Forest Management major, doesn’t it interesting? Hahaha and this year i celebrate one year anniversary of being a Triple S. Oh yes!! I proud being Triple S! You all must be have the same thought, right? Altough it’s only one year since i’m being Triple S, every Triple S really kind and take care of me. I’m feel accepted to being Triple S. Thanks a lot fo you all!!! :D

A few months ago all TS already celebrate anniversary our beloved boyband, SS501!! It means this year the group already debuted for 5 years and they’ll going to six in the next year~~ Wow, i’m really happy to see them next year! ^^ Our boy already grow up into men, from cute into hot guy! Aren’t you melting just to see them now? Still remember when they was in Snow Prince and Coward they were really cute and silly. I really enjoy watch the MV. But they grow up into a hot guy now.
  • I still remember when Hyun Joong Leader rip his dress in Persona Concert when he sings Please be nice to me i only can scream in front of the computer and my teacher yelled at me and my friend hehehe.
  • Young Saeng when he in U R Man, i can’t speak anything. I just can ask to my friend, is he really saengie? He is so diffrent! Especially for the latest fanmeet >.< wow my face turned red just to imagine him hahaaha.
  • Kyu Jong our innocent boy now really cool, isn’t it? He is really hot especially in Love ya  and Let me be the one~~!
  • Jung Min, our horse seems always try hard for everything right? Hahaha look at him in Love Like this he really cool!! With tatoo dress he look so manly hahaha.
  • Our maknae, joonie now become a man!! Yeah! He really cool especially in Hey girl! Hahaha i’m shock to see the maknae in the MV!!

Whatever image you project me and all TS will give you a support. No matter where we are, who we are, we will support you. We will always support you guys so our five will become as one forever ^^

Five years ago in 8 june you all was debuted togother as a boyband called SS501 with the single warning. You must be never imagined what will happen when you become an artist. Since that day you bring a lot happiness to all Triple S. Altough i never seen you at that time because I’m an Indonesian, there’s not much information in here at that time.

The first time i know about you is when i hear because i’m stupid. I really like that song altough i can’t understand korea. But at that time i still didn’t know anything about you. Then Leader play at Boys Before Flower as Yon Ji Hoo, it was played in Indonesia in 2009. The acting is suprisinglly amazing. It makes my friend searching about Leader and find you was a leader in a group called SS501 that sang Because i’m stupid, Making a Lover, and U R man. She give a lot of information about you, and finally i fall in love with SS501.

It’s true from five years since you debuted  i just know you for one year. But in that’s short periode i get a lot of memories because of you. I can laugh with my friend just to see your silly video, hysteric because of your pict, touched because of your songs, and a lot of things. I can meet my best friend, this because of you. In my country they said that high school period is the most precious time in life so search a lot of fun and experience in that time. And you was one of the source of my happiness, so thanks a lot :).

Now, you was in diffrent agencies, for me it doesn’t matter because you still SS501 for me. You have your own bussiness now, but it because you want to make your dreams come true, right? That’s way keep the spirit for what you’ll gonna do.
  • For Leader success for Dream High, i know you can do the amazing act. I really proud of you for the Asian games ceremony, but i can’t watch it, i was in my way to home at that time~~ how sad TT^TT
  • Young Saeng you’ll gonna launch your album next year, right? I really want to see it, good luck for it and don’t press yourself to make your abs, it doesn’t matter for me you have an abs or not, but if you want to that it’s okay and i really thanks for your hard work~ You know i think i’ll scream if i see your abs again, you make me crazy >__<
  • Kyu Jong, i hope i’ll see your new drama soon, i really like your acting ^^.
  • Jung Min wow~ next month your new album will out, your album is delayed, right? But i still want to see the MV and album soon~~ You’ve lost 12 kg for this project, so it means you’ve worked hard, so thank you u_u.
  • Hyung Jun your musical drama will appear in some other countries, right? Altough my country wasn’t in the list but still congratullation!!! Your album will done in the end of February right? I’ll watch our maknae project~~

And the las for all members, you said your album will launch next year and i really want to see that soon~~ But don’t press yourself to do that. You guys should take care of yourself, don’t forget to eat and stay health. We will sad if you sick..

Hahaha, thanks for all your hardwork!! Let’s meet again next year!! it means it will be six year for you~~ And two year for me since i admire you hehehe. See you soon!! ^^ 

Happy new year for all!! 
Especially for all Triple S around the world and SS501!!!

0 talks: