Short Entry

Actually i want to share some post. Like 3_dent open, The Sorceress, and my trip. But suddenlly i feel bad, i think i got fever. My throats and my head feel bad too. Ukhhh~ i don't wanna sick since it still a holiday. I will take a rest for a momment when i feel better i will make the post. About the news and my guilty. But i won't tell all my  guilty just some of it. Like my opinion about the rules of this country. I think it could be say as guilty too, doesn't it?

well see you latter!! I hope this night i will feel better. I will make a post about KyuSaeng Story in Manila. And this will be the end of KyuSaeng Story Fanmeeting. So i think, how about making this post fantastic!! And don't forget to support Saengie's new solo album. B2M entertainment said it will released in February so, just wait for that!

0 talks: