Wings of The Worlds

This song is the song that make Saengie-san shed tears. This is Saengie's message, and it is an old message, i forget i already post it or not, so i will post it again. I also forget the true site of this message, but i think i take it from Fireworks in the summer but i forgot the title and when. If you want to know the true owner just search it.

Ode's translation of Young Saeng's Message
Korean to English by Ode
2007.1.14..
Before we went onto stage...
"Hyung~ When I listen to Wings of the World, it's like talking about us..;;"
"Really..? Me too, I feel sad for no practical reasons.."
"That's why.. Seems like listening to that song will make you cry.. Especially the bridge part that hyung you sing..."
Lastly.. The encore song..
"Rest to get power if you must.. Lay down your tired wings for the moment...
Just smile... do you see it...
That world shining just like a small candlelight..."
"Remember... We..... will fly... to the sky.... won't we......
For.. the.. sake.. of.. our.. dreams.. and.. for.. freedom.. of.. this.. world............."
I felt it.. The reason why that friend was crying...
Noone noticed it.. Only me...
Before standing onto stage, the words we said...
Flashed past my mind at that split moment...
And...
"We can do it... Always... Dreaming.......... of our dream..................."
I don't know why too... Tears just trickled out the eyes ceaselessly....
The lyrics of song... actually had a different meaning than those tears....
"A smile with happiness.... A place filled with it......... We... can... make... that... happen... can't we......."
We as singers.. we're only expected of putting up an amazing stage.. and.. displaying our handsome sides...
But in reality, it didn't work like that...
There were so many limitations to what we wanted to do...
Though we sing in the song, we are flying to the skies... but
the us in reality, we're unable to do that...
Though we sing in the song, we can do it... but
the us in reality, we're unable to do that...
To the people listening to our song.. To the people watching our stage...
I really can't lift my head... because I feel so sorry in my heart...
Ended up only tears were seen...
The meaning behind those tears flowed at that time ... probably.. until now this moment...
If any one would have known,
the people who could have possibly known...
will only be the both of us who shed and saw...
3 and a half years have passed by... 2007 January 14...
While singing the last song...to the meaning of those tears that flowed...
Right until the end, grabbing onto the mike so tightly.. and tears trickling by..
The reason why we weren't moving...
Because I wanted to tell everyone..
The mike will be the item I'll spend my eternal lifetime with..
I will be singing until I die... and I was letting this be known...
And.. there was this one sentence I wanted to say for sure..
But tears just kept flowing... It just couldn't come out of my mouth...
The meaning to those tears at that time....
'It was us looking at the imperfect stage ourselves... I'm sorry...
And our imperfect stage.. because you enjoyed it, I'm thankful...'
Stage mentioned -- Wings of the World , "Live in Japan 2007"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 And i was trully shed my tears after read this, and my heart just said "I hope you'll good luck in your carierr". Honestly i didn't like artist, i don't know why. But when SS501 comes i could only talk in my deepest heart, "how much energy and time the have spent to struggle.. to achieve their dreams.. ". And it's warming my heart with spirit, and i promise to my self "i also won't give up to achieve my dream". Altough you get your dream you'll still face a lot of hardship. And it's hard, noone can be perfect.. noone... And for SS501 thanks for sing wholeheartdly... thanks.. :')
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wings Of The World Lyric

kkae-eona gi-eok mothaneun al su eoptteon kkumeun kkeunnatjjyo
Jjalbeun insawa ki jageun baraemdo ijen ijeul su eopsseoyo

Gi-eokhaeyo urin haneureul naljyo
jayuro-un sesanggwa geu kkumeul wihae
hal su itjjyo neul kkum kkweo wattteon haengbokhan useum gadeukhan got
mandeul su itjjyo

Bamhaneul gadeuk chae-ugo nameun byeolbicheun naege jweoyo
nun gameun geudae dagawa yeolbeun misoro gobaekhaetjjyo

Jjalbeun sumgyeolgwa ki jageun insado ijen ijeul su eopsseoyo

Gi-eokhaeyo urin haneureul naljyo
jayuro-un sesanggwa geu kkumeul wihae
hal su itjjyo neul kkum kkweo wattteon haengbokhan useum gadeukhan got
mandeul su itjjyo

Himi deulmyeon swi-eoyo jichin nalgae jamshi jeobeodugo
geudae useobwayo bo-inayo jjalbeun chotppulgateun geu sesang

Gi-eokhaeyo urin haneureul naljyo
jayuro-un sesanggwa geu kkumeul wihae
hal su itjjyo neul kkum kkweo wattteon haengbokhan useum gadeukhan got
mandeul su itjjyo

Translation
One day in my dreams, a small candle light approached me
Then I would wake up unable to remember that dream

That short introduction and the small wind, I cannot forget now

I remember, we were the sky's day
The natural world and for that dream
We can do it, always the same dream, the happy smile, a full place
We can make it

With the night sky and the remaining starlight, please give it to me
And I confessed to you with your eyes closed and the wide smile

With short breaths, the smal greeting, I cannot forget it now

I remember, we were the sky's day
The natural world and for that dream
We can do it, always the same dream, the happy smile, a full place
We can make it

If its tiring, take a rest, and fold those weary wings
Laugh, can you see that small candlight? That world?

I remember, we were the sky's day
The natural world and for that dream
We can do it, always the same dream, the happy smile, a full place
We can make it


Translated by: jisun + aheeyah.com, taken from 
http://ss501lyricstranslation.blogspot.com/2009/09/ss501-wings-of-world.html

0 talks: