It's His Anniversarry !!!

Wow! time has passed and it's already 1 year since i'm admiring him *mukyaaa~~~ x9
Yup this is Heo Young Saeng birthday, hmm it's his 24th anniversarry!! *clap clap

It seems like yesterday when i first knowing him. This month is the first month when i like him. Haha thanks to my friends, emon and err. Both of them introduce me to SS501, so i can meet such a person like Young Saeng kekeke.

Actually my friend just aking me to draw a fan art about SS501. But because i don't what it is, so I ask them to give me some video, so i can draw the expressions correctly. And because of this i fall in love with the first hearing with Young Saeng's voice in "You're My Heaven". hehehe. 


Since he bring me a lot of happiness with his voice, experince to success and appereance in stage. Then first i would like to say:
생일 축하 합니다
생일 축하 합니다

사랑하는 허영생

생일 축하 합니다


And in my country's language

Panjang umurnya 3x
Serta mulia 3x

Selamat ulang tahun kami ucapkan
Semoga panjang umur kami kan doakan
Selamat sejahtera sehat sentosa
Selamat panjang umur dan bahagia

Like in my country's songs "panjang umur dan bahagia", I wish you'll have a long life (like you're name right? Young Saeng means long life isn't it?) and always health. And good luck with your solo carrier! And in SS501 too! \(^0^)/


As our age decrease, we will meet many hardship, right? So let's fight that hardship, because everything will be better if we always trying, right? You teach me that when you was trying to become a singer. And now, you had achieve it, and it's really inspiring me to achieve my own dream too.. that's why


Thank You Very Much !!
너무 감사합니다 !!

I couldn't explain it by word but thank's for a lot of happiness you bring to me and other TS in the world. I'm really gratefull that you was be able born, so we could get spirit from you ehehe thanks !!  m(u_u)m



*ah this pict is made by me except the photo of course, i forget where i took the photo but it said from Amorino, thanks a lot !! And actually i couldn't write in korea so maybe there is lot of mistakes kekekeeke

0 talks: